There are 6 types of cards that represent foods that naturally have a deadline which is represented by the remaining red stamps at the bottom of the card 1 stamp one round:
The food cards are:
- Cheese - Value (min 8 max 12) expiry after 4 rounds
- Fruit - Value (min 8 max 16) expiry after 3 turns
- Vegetables - Value (min 6 max 14) expiry after 3 turns
- Sliced â€‹â€‹- Value (min 10 max 20) expiry after 6 rounds
- Meat - Value (min 10 max 24) expiry after 2 turns
- Fish - Value (min 12 max 30) expires after 2 turns
The knife cards that take the opponent's card: they have a type of food described above.
Each card that is drawn from the deck is random.
Each type of card has the same probability of being drawn.
The probability of the knife card is 1 in 10 that a knife comes out.
the value of the food card is random
The system replaces expired cards with others at the end of each turn.
The tools do not expire.
Warning: in the event of grouping 5 knife cards in the same hand, the system will change them all.
The game turn is indicated by a square or red or green, it's up to one player and after another.
Red: it's the opponent's turn,
Green: it's your turn.
In the case of the game against the Computer, the Computer plays immediately, so there is no traffic light.
Duration of the game: 20 rounds.
At each turn the player can:
- play a food card: taking any card that he previously played if it is still on the table (also taking its value).
- use the knife card on the opponent's card (if it is of the corresponding food) that has played and is still on the table (taking double its value)
At the end of the turn, each player always has 5 cards in his hand each turn.
At the end of the 20 turns, any card that the player has previously played and is still on the table is given to the player himself (taking his value)
The aim of the game after 20 rounds wins who has scored the most points.